CASTELLI HERITAGE MAGLIA NERA JERSEY
The maglia nera (black jersey) was awarded to the last-place finisher of the Giro d’Italia from 1946 through 1951. It signifies the achievement of fighting to the finish, the glory in simply arriving. This is an indulgent jersey.
The Italian-made 50/50 wool/polyester fabric is probably the softest you’ve ever felt. You get the comfort and softer look of wool, but with thoroughly modern moisture management.
The tone-on-tone Giro d’Italia logo is flocked, while the Castelli and Prodotto Ufficiale logos are woven and stitched in place. The zipper features a metallic Trofeo puller.
- Italian-made 50/50 merino/polyester blend fabric gives a natural look with a soft hand, stretch and excellent moisture management
- Flocked Giro d’Italia tone-on-tone logo on front
- Woven Castelli scorpion logos
- Rubberized raised Giro d’Italia logo on sleeve
- Gold-tone metallic zipper pull in the form of the Trofeo Senza Fine
- 18°-32°C / 65°-90°F