FAVERO ASSIOMA DUO SHIMANO
- Regular price
- RM 3,199.00
- Sale price
- RM 3,199.00
- Regular price
The Q-factor of Assioma Look® version is of +54mm, whereas that of Assioma DUO-Shi measures +64mm with the PD-R7000/R550/R540 pedal bodies and +65mm with the PD-R8000/6800.
Despite an initial concern related to the increase of the q-factor, we decided to proceed with the project considering that body size (height, pelvis width, etc.) is a subjective factor contributing to determining which is the best q-factor for each one of us.
A final, positive feedback from our beta testers has eventually validated the product.
Easy to install
Install and move your Assioma from one bike to another just like your normal pedals. You can do it easily and without extra tools or the need for a mechanic.
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Our power meter pedals provide advanced metrics called IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data, permit you to analyze your pedaling technique in detail and learn about how your position on the bike influences your performance.
IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike others, when calculating power Assioma takes into account our inevitably irregular pedaling (e.g. uphill, sprints) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma can detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity during the whole pedal stroke, thus providing ±1% accuracy in any conditions.
Bluetooth and ANT+
Assioma features both Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity for a seamless compatibility with bike computers and smartphones (both Android and iOS).
Real dual-sided power data
The dual-sided power meter Assioma DUO-Shi measures power individually on both legs; this makes possible to observe with accuracy not only Total Power, but also L/R Balance.
Accuracy and consistency
Assioma guarantees accurate and consistent data in all conditions on the road, and at any temperature ranging from -10°C and 60°C, thanks also to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
Waterproof, resistant and light
The power sensors are protected by a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable and green
The Assioma power meter pedals use rechargeable batteries with a single charge ensuring at least 50 hours of use.
Do you want to learn more about the advantages of our rechargeable batteries? Read the article!
Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces every power meter in-house and tests each of them thoroughly to fully satisfy the standard required by current regulations.
- Power sensors for the right and left pedal
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi without pedal bodies: 99,0g per side (battery included)
- Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi with PD-R8000 pedal body: 157,0g per side (battery included)
- Adapter’s material: aerospace aluminium alloy
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproofness rating: IP67
- Q-factor with:
- PD-R7000/R550/R540: +64 mm
- PD-R8000/6800: +65 mm
- Bike type: road
- Made in Italy