MUC-OFF NO PUNCTURE HASSLE POUCH 140ML
- Regular price
- RM 49.00
- Sale price
- RM 49.00
- Regular price
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top-ups on the go!
Please note: Only the 140ml Tubeless Sealant Kit includes Measuring Scoop, Valve Core Removal Tool and UV Torch.
Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink!
How do I clean sealant off my kit?
Unfortunately, it seems that all tyre sealants can stain! If No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant sprays on your kit out on the trail, try to rinse the affected area straight away with clean water from your bottle and then wipe off as soon as possible with a damp cloth. Key Tip! Try not to let the sealant dry before you can wash your kit properly at home!!
We would then advise rinsing again with clean water as soon as you’re home, now use a pre-wash product (check fabric is compatible first!) before cleaning your kit in the washing machine with a good laundry detergent. Alternatively, you can hand wash with a good liquid cleaner as quickly as possible. (always follow manufacturers washing instructions).
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road/Gravel/MTB
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 compatible
Minimum amount per tyre:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed.
- Remove all old rim strip or tape and clean rim.
- Make sure the rim is clean and dry before applying tape.
- Get the tape from the packet and line it up from the opposite side of the valve.
- Start by unwinding a small amount of the tape and pressing it down using your thumb or finger to hold pressure down.
- Continue to hold while you pull back on the tape and stick down tight once you have a few cm on the tape will stick and holding is no longer needed.
- Continue the entire way around the rim (if it has a big concave in you can pull and wiggle the tape to fill any edges)
- Overlap the tape by roughly 10 – 15cm
- Leave a small amount unstuck so that you can cut the remainder off
- Once cut sketch and pull the tape down to create a seal
- Go around the rim with your thumb to make sure there is no air pockets or messed areas.
- Once your happy with how it looks using a small pin locate the valve hole and cleanly pierce the tape ready for the valve
- Grab your tubeless valve and remove the lock ring and o ring
- Chose the right rubber fitment for your rim tape and insert valve into rim
- Refit O-ring and Lock ring making sure you lock the valve in (don’t go to tight or could damage the rubber)
- Re-fit your tyre of choice carful not to damage the tape (by using tyre levers ect)
- Inflate tyre to create a fit (should hear some popping around the rim)
- Release Air and remove valve core using the spare valve cap
- Grab the sealant pouch and give it a shake
- Unscrew the cap and fit on the valve in a up right position
- While holding the pouch spin the wheel downward so that the pouch is now upside down
- Insert the sealant by rolling the pouch down
- Spin wheel back up right and remove pouch
- Reinsert valve core and inflate to your pressure